Life brings happy times, smiles and laughter. But there’s also the stress caused by work pressures, a busy family life and juggling everything else we need to do. Over the years, both happy smiles and stressed frowns eventually start to form facial wrinkles.
As we get older, these laughter lines and frown lines become more noticeable. And they won’t fade away without a little invisible help!
Anti-wrinkle injections / cosmetic injectables… from a dentist?
When choosing your cosmetic injector, your dentist may not seem the most obvious choice. Here are the reasons why your dentist should be your first choice:
- Dentists are experts in facial anatomy. They have spent a minimum of four years at university learning the ins and outs (quite literally) of how facial muscles interrelate. That’s why they have a great understanding of the best injection sites into muscles to achieve your desired outcome
- Dentists are highly skilled injectors. Dentists hold a needle in their hand more often than they hold a pen! They have a gentle and precise injection technique that comes from many years of experience. This means you’ll be comfortable throughout your procedure
- Dentists are perfectionists and artists. Throughout their university degree, dentists are highly trained to create symmetry and achieve optimal cosmetic outcomes — not only for your teeth, but also to the overall appearance of your face
- Dentists can give a dental block before lip-filler treatment. This means you will be pain and discomfort free!
- Convenience. Who has the time to see multiple different practitioners? Everyone is so time-poor these days! Think of us as your one-stop for all things dental and injectables. Many of our patients add-on their injectables appointment to their routine check-ups with us
- Discretion. No one will know… you are just coming in for your routine dental appointment — right?” :-)
Can every dentist perform cosmetic injections?
It is important to note that just because someone is a dentist, it does not mean they have been trained in cosmetic injectables. In order to perform anti-wrinkle injections and similar treatments, a dentist must have completed additional training.
At Shine Bright Dental, Dr Jason offers this additional service to our patients. While he is a born perfectionist, Dr Jason takes a conservative approach with his cosmetic injectables. He is all about naturally enhancing your appearance; there are no overdone duck lips in sight here!
What do anti-wrinkle injectables and dermal fillers do?
Anti-wrinkle injections: Anti-wrinkle injectables are used to soften or disappear frown lines and crows’ feet. They can also be used to relax overactive muscles, such as the masseter muscle (your jaw muscle), if you suffer pain due to teeth grinding.
Dermal fillers: As we get older, our skin becomes thinner because we have less collagen and elastin. Dermal fillers are used to add volume and to re-contour areas of your face where the skin has lost flexibility.
The results of anti-wrinkle and dermal filler treatments last for months.
What are the benefits of anti-wrinkle / cosmetic injectables?
While there is an increase in the number of young Sydney residents seeking cosmetic surgery (such as botox) to enhance their facial profile, the risks and costs still cause many people to hesitate from going down this path.
By having your cosmetic injectables treatment at Shine Bright Dental in Castle Hill, you’ll be able to get non-surgical enhancements to your appearance – without the downtime, risks and expense of surgery.
With our cosmetic injections, your skin will look and feel smoother & younger, in less time!
How much do anti-wrinkle injections & dermal fillers cost in Castle Hill?
Like almost any other medical service, the price of cosmetic injections & dermal fillers will vary based on many factors. Some service providers in Sydney list prices on their website which are confusing for potential customers. For example, they’ll list a “per unit” cost of a few dollars, a table showing how many treatments you’d need, and several other multipliers. You may even find yourself having to do mathematical calculations in your head, to get a rough estimate of your investment!
When it’s all said and done, however, the range of cosmetic injection & dermal fillers treatment costs in Castle Hill is going to be somewhere between $350 and $1000, depending on the number of treatments required.
For peace of mind, the best way to determine how much you’ll need to pay for cosmetic injectables is to book a free consultation with our team. This way, you’ll have peace of mind upfront, knowing exactly what your investment will be – based on your own unique situation – before committing any money.
What are the benefits of dermal fillers?
Our customers choose our dermal filler treatment to give them a more youthful facial profile. Since we lose volume in our face as we age, dermal fillers may be used to restore volume & hydration in key facial areas (including lips and cheeks). The process can also help to address skin imperfections on the face, such as wrinkles and scars.
The Shine Bright Dental approach
Relax in style in our dedicated dermal room. You’ll feel more like you’re at a day spa than at the dentist. Dr Jason has a special interest in helping patients to look and feel their best and has completed the Australasian Academy of Dento-Facial Aesthetics and Training (AADFA) Fundamentals course to administer cosmetic injectables.
Dr Jason can not only help you achieve a beautiful smile, but he can also help to freshen the overall appearance of your face by softening and fading your facial lines and wrinkles. He has extensive knowledge of facial anatomy, and he has experience and training in using anti-wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers for both cosmetic and therapeutic purposes.