Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. Unfortunately, crooked teeth and a misaligned bite can affect your own self-confidence and people’s perception of you. This is why it is so important have a smile you are proud to show off!
At Shine Bright Dental we offer Invisalign Go for our patients who want a straighter, more beautiful smile.
What is Invisalign Go?
Invisalign Go was created by the same company who invented the original Invisalign. Invisalign Go is a new clear aligner system that can straighten your teeth in less time than traditional Invisalign. In most cases, Invisalign Go is able to achieve a straighter smile in as little as 3-6 months compared to 2-3 years with traditional Invisalign. The clear aligners used in Invisalign Go are virtually invisible and are removable when you need to eat. They gently and gradually move your teeth to make your smile one you can be proud of!
How does Invisalign Go work?
Simply wear your clear aligners for 20-22 hours each day – just remove them to eat, brush and floss! Replace your clear aligners at regular intervals (as determined by your dentist, but normally every 1- 2 weeks).
Sign Me Up! What’s the process?
- Book an appointment for an Invisalign Go Consultation
- We will assess your suitability for Invisalign Go
- If you are a suitable candidate, it’s all system’s GO! If you are not a suitable candidate for Invisalign Go, don’t worry! We can refer you to an Orthodontist!
- We take photographic records of your teeth as they are
- 2 weeks later, we present you with your tailored Invisalign Go treatment plan
- 1 -3 weeks after acceptance of your treatment plan, we begin your treatment by issuing you with your 1st set of Invisalign Go trays!
- We monitor your treatment at regular intervals as determined by your Dentist
- After your treatment planned time has passed, your treatment comes to end! It’s time to show off your amazing new smile!